- Versatile fixed blade outdoor knife with stainless steel blade; two versions available (sold separately): with plastic sheath or multi mount system
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- 90-degree square blade spine ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- MOLLE compatible mount system securely fastens knife to vehicles, walls, clothing, or packs so that it's instantly accessible in any situation
- Total length 8. 9-inches (226 mm); blade length 4. 3-inches (109 mm); weight 4. 7 oz. (134 g); made in Sweden
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Details: The Moracin Kinsfolk has the flexibility of a lightweight knife and the strength of a more robust model, making it the ultimate all-round knife. Whether in the woods, on a hike, hunting, or at sea, it’s the perfect partner. The Kinsfolk is available in two versions (sold separately), either with a tough Polyamide plastic sheath and leather belt loop, or with a MOLLE multi-mount system that includes sheath and accessories for fastening the Garber to packs, clothes, walls, or vehicles. The blade of the Moracin Kinsfolk is top grade Swedish Sandwich 12C27 stainless steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. It features a square-ground spine that can be used as a striker with a fire steel. The 0. 1 inch thick (2. 5 mm) blade has a semi-matte finish and is profile shaped for added precision. Dimensions: Total length 8. 9-inches (226 mm); blade length 4. 3-inches (109 mm); weight 4. 7 oz. (134 g). Made in Sweden. Limited lifetime .
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches