- Full tang carbon steel knife with leather sheath is powerful enough to handle harsh tasks without the risk of breaking
- Top grade carbon steel blade features razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional toughness and corrosion resistance
- Tough, impact resistant polyamide handle; handsome leather sheath
- Square-edged ground spine blade can be used as a striker with fire steel (sold separately)
- Total length 9. 0 inches (229 mm); blade length 4. 3 inches (109 mm); blade thickness 0. 13 inches (3. 2 mm); weight 9. 6 oz. (272 g)
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Warranty: Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty
Details: The Morakniv Garberg is a powerful, full tang, carbon steel knife with either a tough and handsome leather sheath, or with a MOLLE multi-mount system that includes a Polymide sheath and accessories for fastening the Garberg to packs, clothes, walls, or vehicles. The Garberg’s full tang blade extends the entire length of the knife, making it the best type of fixed blade knife for handling harsh tasks without risk of breaking. The blade of the Morakniv Garberg is top grade carbon steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. It features a square-ground spine that can be used as a striker with a firesteel (sold separately). The Garberg version with MOLLE Compatible Mounts includes the Garberg knife, a Polyamide sheath, secondary lock for carrying multiple Morakniv knives, belt loop, multi mount base, narrow velcro strap, and two wide velcro straps. The Garberg version with leather sheath includes the Garberg knife and a fine leather sheath. (Each version of the knife is sold separately). Total length 9.0 inches (229 mm); blade length 4.3 inches (109 mm); blade thickness 0.13 inches (3.2 mm); weight 9.6 oz. (272 g). Manufacturer’s limited lifetimes warranty.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 2.5 x 1.4 inches