- Steel mountain-style fat tire frame
- 7-Speed drivetrain with Shimano rear derailleur for smooth gear changes
- Front and rear disc brakes for crisp stopping and precise speed control
- Fat, knobby 4" wide mountain tires roll over anything in their path; 4" alloy rims are light and strong
- Alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar keep you in complete control out on the trail
Details: Don't let tough trails dictate where and how you ride. Hop on a fat tire mountain bike and see why it's quickly becoming the best way to own the trail. One ride on the 26" men's mauls by Mongoose will make you a fat bike rider for life. With knobby mountain tires that are a massive 4" wide and strong alloy rims, the mauls can roll over anything in its path. Tires that are this fat and wide have tons of extra traction, which makes this bike more nimble than it looks and means it can handle tough terrains such as snow and sand. Control your speed and stop on a dime with front and rear disc brakes, and get even more control from the alloy a-head stem and mountain handlebar. The 7-speed drivetrain and Shimano rear derailleur make shifting smooth and easy, working together with the strong 3-piece crank for optimal gearing performance on every adventure. Take your ride to the next level on the 26" mauls fat tire bike. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
Package Dimensions: 64.0 x 34.0 x 11.3 inches