- The Legion L10 is a great first 20" BMX bike that features the geometry and feel preferred by today's riders. Suggested rider height is 4'4" - 5'0".
- The L10 features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame and removable brake mounts. 20" top tube length.
- The l10's drivetrain features 170 mm one-piece forged steel crank with a 25T steel Chain ring and American loose ball Bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20" x 2. 25" tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8" female axle Front hub and 9T Cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Steel u-brake and aluminum/resin brake levers provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten handlebar and fork are joined by a 48 mm stem and Thread less sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame and one year warranty on parts
Details: For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. With the Legion series, Mongoose offers a full line of freestyle BMX bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels. The Legion L10 is designed to be a great introduction into the world of BMX. The Legion L10 features a full hi-ten steel frame (20” top tube) and removable break mounts. The L10 hi-ten steel 8” Rise handlebar and 48mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the aluminum single wall 36H rims and 2. 25” BMX tires offer grip and durability. The 25x9t gearing with one-piece tubular chromo 170 mm hollow spindle cranks and American loose ball Bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains. A steel u-brake with aluminum/resin brake levers provide speed control, while the hi-ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8" Thread less steered helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited on the frame and a 1-year limited on parts.
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 23.6 x 9.1 inches