- The Legion L18 is the perfect in-between option for a kid who wants what comes on a standard 20 Inches BMX but needs a slightly smaller frame. Suggested rider height is 3 feet 8 Inches - 4 feet 8 Inches
- The L18 features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame and a 16.9-inch top tube length
- The L18's drivetrain features a 140 millimeter 1-piece crank with a 25T alloy chain ring and American loose ball bottom bracket
- The wheelset features 18 x 2.3 Inches tires mounted on aluminum single wall 28H rims with 3/8 Inches female axle front hub and 9T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum U-brake provides precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 40mm stem and threadless sealed integrated headset for maximum steering performance.
Details: For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. With the Legion Series, Mongoose offers a full line of freestyle BMX bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels. When you are almost ready for a 20” bike, but not quite there, the Legion L18 is a great in-between ride. The Legion L18 features a Hi-Ten steel frame (16.9” top tube),. The L18 Hi-Ten steel 6.5” rise handlebar and 40mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the aluminum single wall 28H rims and 2.3” BMX tires offer grip and durability. The 25x9T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 140mm crank and American loose ball bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains. An aluminum U-brake provides speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8" threadless steerer helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
Package Dimensions: 43.0 x 22.0 x 7.8 inches