- Mohawk Home Aurora Radiance is an abstract contemporary printed area rug with a floral pattern of purple, blue, and green hues
- Measures 5'x8' | Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Printed on durable, stain-resistant, 100% nylon cut pile | Latex backing provides grip to help keep rug in place
- Easy to Clean- Spot Clean with Mild Detergent and Water or Cleaned Professionally
- Made in the USA Since 1928
Details: Like sprinkles of lush leaves falling softly over water, the design of our Radiance style was inspired by nature’s splendor. Cool aqua shades run alongside hints of chartreuse, sky blue and rich grey in the palette of the Radiance. This rug is quality constructed with Mohawk Home’s exclusive Weardated nylon, designed specifically to resist staining and crushing in high traffic areas of the home. Printed on the same machines that manufacture one of the world’s leading brands of printed carpet, this rug is extremely durable and vibrant. This technology allows the use of multiple colors to create a rug that is wonderfully designed and applicable to any room in your home. With this gorgeous contemporary style and abstract print, this rug's pile height is 6/16 in high. Remember to keep the pile and fabrics in tip top shape. Area rugs should be spot cleaned with a solution of mild detergent and water or cleaned professionally. Regular vacuuming helps rugs remain attractive and serviceable. Only the best quality materials will do. This rug is printed with a cut pile on Wear Dated 100% nylon, with action backing. Made in USA.
Package Dimensions: 61.0 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches
Brand: Mohawk Home