- Delivers up to 28 minutes of run time using two 5.0Ah 18V LXT batteries on highest speed setting
- Makita-built motor produces a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH
- 2-speed (Low: 10,000 RPM, High: 17,000 RPM) design to match the speed to application
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance for increased ease of use
Details: The 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless Blower (model XBU01Z, tool only) is powered by two 18V LXT batteries, so users get 36V power and run time for corded and gas-powered demands, without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries and charger are sold separately). The XBU01Z has a variable 2-speed motor (0-10,000, 0-17,000 RPM) for optimum speed control and a maximum air velocity of 208 MPH with up to 30 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 9.0 x 9.0 inches