- PRO TEAM TRUSTED - Ridden by the top riders in the game, Lucky scooters are designed to withstand the gnarliest tricks known to man; Unlike cheap market competitors, they're trusted by world champions, street demons, and sidewalk-riders alike
- JOIN THE CREW - While designed for beginning and intermediate riders looking to advance, the CREW is built with detailed precision, featuring a reinforced deck, 6061 Aluminum 110mm wheels, and a suite of other premium freestyle components
- BULLETPROOF BUILD - Lucky holds all their components to the highest manufacturing standards, using aircraft-grade aluminum and the other choice alloys in their decks, hardware, bars, and bearings; The result is a smoother, sturdier, and safer scooter than cheaper market knock-offs
- FULLY LOADED - Deck measures 19 x 4.5 in; Oversized Kink Bar measures 23 x 22 in; Features Double Clamp, SteelyBrake, ViceGrips; Wheels: Torsion 110mm 86a; Headtube angle: 82.5 degrees; Fork: Hardened Steel Tig Welded; Headset: Lucky, fully integrated; Compression: IHC; Total Weight: 6.4lbs
- WARRANTY INCLUDED - Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components
Details: From the skate park to the streets, Lucky Pro Scooters' CREW is an excellent scooter for any entry-level riders looking to advance their freestyle skills and learn new tricks. With abundant options, the CREW is fully customizable, compatible with Lucky's entire aftermarket lineup, allowing it to develop with any young rider's size, technical abilities, and eye for color and flare. Simply switch out the wheels, handlebars, grips, and more if you need bigger sizes to pull off more advanced tricks.
Package Dimensions: 28.8 x 25.3 x 5.0 inches
Brand: Lucky Scooter