- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 300-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won't find a more durable, reliable ladder.
- WORK BECOMES EASIER: Molded Top With Handyman's Tool Slots
- 300-POUND LOAD CAPACITY, includes weight of user and tools
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS: Molded top with recessed tray, nonconductive structural molded top
- PROTECTED: Inside spreader braces keep your ladder protected while in transport
- Molded top with handyman's tool slots, molded-in slots help keep tools close at hand
- Each step secured with six large-head semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength
- Non-conductive full-channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service
- Heavy-duty bottom back brace provides additional strength to the bottom of the ladder
Warranty: Limited Warranty
Details: Includes PROTOP, a molded copolymer top with recessed hardware tray, paint bucket holder, drill slots, tool slots, magnet tray, pipe and 2 x 4 holder, and curved front surface for added comfort. Equipped with DA BOOT, a slip resistant aluminum angle feet with thick aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing. Polypropylene copolymer upper boot provides strength, durability and fiberglass rail surface protection. Spreader bracer inside fiberglass rails help keep braces from getting hooked or abused in transit. Double rivet step construction. Each step secured with six, large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. Vertically mounted U-shaped back braces spaced on one foot intervals provide maximum stiffness and discourage unsafe climbing. Nonconductive full channel rails are converted with a polyester veil. Meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA. Steps 3" wide.
Package Dimensions: 72.0 x 22.7 x 6.0 inches
Brand: Louisville Ladder