- 3/4 hp, maximum flow rate is 4450 gallons per hour; Ability to lift water from 17-feet maximum submersible depth to 40 feet high
- Rugged and corrosion-resistant plastic construction for durability; NPT 1 inch discharge; Included hose adapter fits 1-1/2, 1-1/4 or 1 inch hose
- Bottom suction design with ability to remove water down to 3/16 inch of surface and pass up to 1/5 inch grains; 25 feet power cable
- Lower noise and emergy-efficient, oil-filled electric motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- UL certificated with one-year limited warranty; Package size: 13 x 10 x 10 inch; Package weight: 13.5 lbs
Lanchez 3/4 HP Multi-Purpose Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump comes with a rugged thermoplastic corrosion-resistant body, a 25 feet power cord ,a hose adapter. The body is well sealed for long time use and can stay submersed under water. The pump is equipped with a lower noise, emergy-efficient motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating.The pump motor features an automatic thermal protector to protect the pump.
This Submersible pump is made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic. The water pump can be connected to a 1 inch, 1-1/4 inch or 1-1/2 inch hose with the hose adapter. So just simply cut the hose adapter to the desired size. The 25-feet cable allows you to connect to your power conveniently. It also features a maximum pumping capacity of 4450 GPH for dependable efficiency and can lift water from a 17-feet maximum submersible depth to 40 feet high. The submersible sump pump is designed for 115V, 60HZ.
The Submersible Sump Pump with plastic housing is recommended for use in basins or householdwater lift,is suitable for pumping clean water or slightly dirty water from any enclosed environment, such as cellars, reservoirs, flooded basements, flat roofs and more. This utility pump with a suction screen on the bottom can whisk away water to 3/16 inch of an inch from the floor and pass up to 1/5 inch grains.
Output power: 3/4 HP
Max height: 40 feet
Max Flow: 4450 GPH
Max. submersible depth: 17 feet
Max grain size: 1/5 inch
Max pressure: 13.7 PSI
Length of cable: 25 feet
Max fluid temperature: 95 ℉
Diameter of pipe: NPT 1", NPT 1-1/4", NPT 1-1/2"
1 x Submersible utility pump
1 x hose adapter
2 x detailed manual instructions