View More on Amazon
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insect damage. Known for its lightweight strength, long natural life as outdoor furniture & low warping properties.
- Comfortably seats one with contour seating with all clear span slats are planed & edges routered for rounded smoothness. We use only screws and bolts, no nails. Shipped in pre-assembled components for easy assembly with simple instructions.
- Assembled the cedar glider overall size is approx. 34-1/2" high x 26" wide x 27" deep, the seat itself is approx. 18" deep and 22" wide (about the width of a first class airline seat).
- Our cedar glider is ready for you to apply a finish of your choice at your home - or - you can leave natural, which over time naturally becomes a pretentious gray.
- Quality made in the USA by Amish craftsmen & shipped directly to you.
Details: Made in the USA, our 2' Western Red Cedar Glider comfortably seats a person - great for patios. The wood glider is 34-1/2" high x 30" wide x 27" deep. The actual sitting size of the seat is 24" wide by 18" deep - this is as wide as a first class seat on an airplane. This traditional natural wood glider comes with a comfortable contoured seat and the necessary non-staining hardware. Our lawn & garden furniture is shipped partially assembled, with easy to follow instructions. All our gliders have ball-bearing glider mechanisms for smooth gliding action. Our patio furniture use natural tight knotty Western Red Cedar. Cedar is lightweight, dimensionally stable, and naturally resistant to splitting, cupping, and warping. Western Red Cedar gives our patio furniture strength, beauty & natural resistance to the elements. Weight capacity is 400 lbs. We offer a larger 4' glider, a roomier 5' glider and a dual seat 6' settee glider, & stained gliders as well. We also have available swings. Each piece is ready for staining, clear finish or simply leave natural. An oil or clear finish with UV light protection will bring out the beauty of the grain and a bit of red tinges in the wood. If the cedar is left natural, it will weather to an unpretentious gray. A very traditional rustic look can be done with UV polyurethane. Clear finishes will slightly darken the wood while bringing out the red tinges found in the grain. Stains are easy to apply, can be tinted and don't chip or peel as can happen with paint. You should apply a finish that will waterproof the wood, and prevent water spots & stains from ruining the look of the wood. Please consult your local paint expert. Some additional sanding may be required, depending on your tastes and the finish that you wish to apply. We ship by UPS ground only within the Continental US - we don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii nor outside the United States. Shipping is added to all furniture orders.
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 26.0 x 9.0 inches
Brand: Kilmer Creek