- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and CO2 volume and adjust CO2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the CO2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved Kegco CFBL beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and convenient 5-1/4" length.
- INCLUDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: This conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions and all of the draft dispense components you'll need to quickly and easily convert your refrigerator into a draft beer kegerator.
Warranty: One Year
Details: This Standard Kegerator Conversion Kit from Kegco gives any do-it-yourself beer lover the tools they need to turn their refrigerator or freezer into a high quality draft beer dispenser. Thanks to a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that allows you to monitor both CO2 pressure in your keg and CO2 volume in your tank, and a lever handle keg coupler that is more durable and long-lasting than a wing handle coupler, you can confidently build your own kegerator with all the exciting features of a professional dispense system. Kegco is with you every step of the way, with detailed instructions included in every kit.
Package Dimensions: 17.9 x 10.7 x 10.5 inches