- Perfect beginner bike with easy step-through frame and natural footrest
- Teaches young children to balance so they can confidently transition to a larger pedal bike
- Designed without pedals so children can push with their feet and ride without falling
- Air-filled tires that never go flat help add traction and stability
- Adjustable handlebars and seat to change with growing children
Details: We all have those mostly faded, still memorable scars from falling when we were kids. It seemed like a right of passage when learning how to ride a bike for the first time. Thankfully times have changed. Now with the Kazam Neo Balance Bike kids can gradually learn how to balance without the fear of falling. The innovative step-through frame and footrest allow kids to push off at the speed they are comfortable with. Then practice balancing while placing their feet in the usual spot they would go on a real bike. This red beginner bike is fashionable and the perfect way for your little one to quickly join in on the fun of learning to ride a bike. Take away the pedals and the fears with the Neo Balance Bike and help your kids become cycling experts.
Package Dimensions: 33.0 x 13.7 x 6.3 inches