- Sturdy machete with cutlass-style 1085 carbon-steel blade
- Ideal for chopping down weeds, clearing campsites, or cutting branches
- Ergonomically shaped Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle
- 20-degree edge angle; blade measures 11 inches long
- Includes leather/Cordura combination sheath; weighs 1.12 pounds
- Perfect for chopping down weeds, clearing a camp site or cutting small limbs and tree branches.
- Specifications: Weight - 1.12 lbs.; Blade Length - 11"; Overall Length - 16-1/2"
- Shape - Cutlass; Stamp - Taiwan; Edge Angle - 20 degrees; Steel - 1085 Carbon; Grind - Hollow; Handle Material - Kraton G
- Made in Taiwan
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Details: The Cutlass Machete features a 11 in. blade made from 1085 Carbon and a black Kraton- G. Machete has an overall length of 16 1/2 in. includes a lanyard hole and a leather/cordura sheath. ATTRIBUTES Blade Detail: Plain Edge Blade Length (inches):11.00Blade Material:1085 High Carbon Black Carry System: Leather/Cordura Sheath Handle Material: Kraton Overall Length (inches):16.50Equipped with a cutlass-style 1085 carbon-steel blade, the Cutlass machete from Ka-Bar is ideal for chopping down weeds, clearing a campsite, or cutting small limbs and tree branches. The machete is comfortable in the hand, with an ergonomically shaped Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle that ensures a nonslip grip. Users will also love the leather/Cordura combination sheath, which fits conveniently on your belt. Other features include a hollow grind, a 20-degree edge angle, and a blade length of 11 inches. The Cutlass machete measures 16-1/2 inches overall and weighs 1.12 pounds.