- This tumbling composter is constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation - it's simply turned by hand whenever waste is put in.
- The stable, food grade non-toxic insulation in the JK125 Compost Tumbler allows the temperatures to rise up to higher than 160 degrees F, resulting in quick and efficient composting.
- The Jora Compost Tumbler is divided into two chambers. While one is being filled, the compost in the other chamber matures.
- The JK400 has a volume of up to 106 gallons and capacity of 13-21 gallons a week.
- Side vents allow a flow of oxygen into the compost bin which, along with kitchen waste (green) and a carbon source (browns), will result in a successful compost.
Warranty: The Composting Warehouse Inc. warrants to the first consumer purchaser, for a period one year from the date of purchase, that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. The Composting Warehouse Inc. will replace the defective product or part at no charge to the purchaser, provided the unit is assembled, installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions. This warranty does not apply to any damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or neglect; nor to any unit that has been altered, modified, or tampered with in any way. This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential costs or expenses incurred by the use of this product, other than those explicitly stated herein. Within applicable law, no other warranty expressed or implied exists.
Details: The Jora range of composters are, without a doubt, the the most effective and efficient kitchen waste composters in the world. The Compost tumblers were designed in Sweden in response to tough recycling regulations and have been used successfully by households throughout Scandinavia for many years to compost all kitchen waste, including cooked food and meat products. Many are also in use in schools and kindergartens, where they make a good educational tool for young students. The JK125,270 or 400 let you make perfect compost from your kitchen waste hygienically and quickly, with minimal fuss and mess Features & Benefits: * Insulated properties allows the temperature inside the tumbler to rise higher than 160o * Dual chambers and dual doors * Capacity of up to 106 gallons, 13-21 gallons a week * Attractive design * High variety of compostable material * Reduces and eliminates odors * Made out of galvanized steel for longer sustainability * Air is allowed into the mixture, providing the oxygen vital for the process * The JK Composters are constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
Brand: Jora Composters