- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Edge ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: 2 layers of carbon fibers reinforces the wood and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot' for stronger attacks. Includes all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet, including PVC edge tape to protect the sides.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 5 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Hinoki, Koto, Ayous, and two layers of Carbon to create the perfect combo for increased speed and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100) - Speed: 95, Spin: 94, Control: 94. Includes JOOLA Driver 42 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
Warranty: Standard 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Assembled with top-of-the-line wood and high-quality table tennis rubbers, the new JOOLA Infinity line of professional quality ping pong paddles is designed to take your everyday ping pong game to the next level. The JOOLA Infinity Edge ping pong racket, the first in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Driver 42 table tennis rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.1mm, providing more spin for offensive players who attack with higher speeds. The JOOLA Infinity Series Edge table tennis racket blade is a 5-ply combination of hinoki, koto, ayous, and two layers of carbon woods. Limbo wood comes from the terminally superb ad tree, which is native to tropical Western Africa and is the classic European topspin wood. Limbo is used as the outer ply in table tennis racquets because it provides a flexible yet hard feeling which allows the player to enhance their top-spin shots. Koto wood has a diffuse-porous end-grain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters. Bayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the "heart" Of many all-around table tennis blades. Bayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ping pong ball in play to wear out their opponents. Kari wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the ping pong racket makes contact with the ball. It is considered to be the "breath of life" For various offensive table tennis paddles. This table tennis racket is the embodiment of how opposite forces obtain tranquility. The combination of these four types of wood provide unparalleled control and exceptional ball handling capabilities. JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953 and is the official ping pong table sponsor of USA table tennis. Start playing like a champion with equipment made for champions!
Release Date: 2018-11-01
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches