- "Scottish Santa" hanging ornament from the Jim Shore Heartwood Creek collection
- Combines traditional themes with folk art designs
- Features Santa with a bagpipe and kilt
- Captures Santa in beautiful hand-painted detail handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 4.75-inch height (12.1 cm)
Details: Jim Shore’s hand-carved Heartwood Creek collectibles impart a sense of hope and nostalgia, embracing inspiring themes of family, tradition, spirituality, and patriotism. His Santas Around the World collection shines a light on holiday traditions of cultures near and far. The Scottish people were banned from celebrating Christmas for nearly 400 years, so you can’t blame Scotland Santa for wholeheartedly embracing the festivities. Bagpipe in hand, kilt in place – we can only hope haggis awaits him at his holiday feast! Handcrafted and hand-painted, this 4.75” stone resin ornament makes a beautiful, one-of-a-kind gift for your favorite Scots. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.