- Install in both power and sailing craft, either above or below the waterline, for use on sea, river, lake or canal
- Space saving stylish design, regular household size seat, virtually silent operation
- User selectable choice of "one touch" flush cycles for minimal water usage , a 'Quick Flush' uses less than 1 quart (1 litre)
- Non-clogging large bore flush pump macerates waste
- Uses less than 1.0 amp/hour per day, all plumbing and wiring easily concealed, ISO 8846 MARINE - Ignition Protection
Details: The Deluxe Flush toilet range features a multi-function ‘one touch’ control pad offering four options - ‘Fill’, ‘Quick Flush’, ‘Flush’ or ‘Empty’. In addition, the owner can set the control at any time so that the bowl is always left either ‘Dry’ or ‘Wet’ after flushing. The recommended ‘Dry’ setting minimizes total water usage. If water usage is not a concern, the ‘Wet’ setting automatically “Fills” the bowl after flushing, ready for the next user. Simultaneously holding down both ‘Quick Flush’ and ‘Flush’ buttons for 5 seconds switches between bowl always left ‘Dry’ and bowl always left ‘Wet’ modes.
- ‘Fill’ may be touched when the bowl is ‘Dry’ to add 1 quart (1 liter) of water before use, if thought necessary
- ‘Quick Flush’ first rinses and then empties the bowl after light use. On ‘Dry’ setting, this uses less than 1 quart (1 liter) of water.
- ‘Flush’ rinses and empties the bowl twice after heavy use. If the bowl is ‘Dry’, touching ‘Fill’ before use is recommended. This uses just 2.5 quarts (2.5 liters) of water.
- ‘Empty’ does exactly what it says without adding any water, whenever desired. Even when the bowl is apparently ‘dry’, there is an anti-odor water lock in the pump housing.