- 4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 110/66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks
- Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool (VDV427-821) includes a ''Hi/Lo'' impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks
- The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky/crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity
- A unique Cushion-Grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool
- Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick (VDV327-103)
Details: The Cushion-Grip Impact Tool Kit provides everything required to install and maintain 110 and 66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks with secure terminations. Utilizing an optimized two-step impact process, the punchdown tool precisely inserts and then trims off excess wire. The 4-piece kit comes with punchdown tool, wire pick, blade and pouch. Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool has a Hi/Lo impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks and jacks. Punchdown tool has a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity, an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks and a cushion-grip handle that reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort. Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks or jacks with the Wire Pick. The Wire Pick body is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts. It also has a metal hook end and a non-conductive spudger end. The Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade (VDV427-104) is manufactured using a metal injecting molding (MIM) technology for better quality, durability and performance. The blade has both 110 and 66 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming. It is compatible with most bayonet style (twist & lock) socket punchdown tools. The kit-exclusive Multi-Pocket Pouch has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 5.7 x 2.0 inches
Brand: Klein Tools