- 46 in. x 24 in. solid wood top provides a large work surface. All welded steel construction with a tough, rust-resistant powder coat black paint finish.
- Drawer dimensions: top drawer: 41.5 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 4.0 in. H (4) small drawers: 19.4 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 3.0 in. H (2) medium drawers: 19.4 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 3.5 in. H (2) large drawers: 19.4 in. W x 21.7 in. D x 9.4 in. H
- 19,650 cu. in. of storage, 36% more than 18 in. D units. 2 full extension ball bearing drawer slides support up to 100 lb. and feature secure latch retention system that ensures your drawers are completely closed and secured.
- Internal keyed locking system (with 2 provided keys) provide added security. Integrated power strip with power outlets and 2 USB ports.
- Ergonomic tubular side handle makes it easy to move your cabinet around your work space. 5 in. x 2 in. casters (2 stationary and 2 swivel with toe breaks) can support up to 1,200 lb.
Details: The all new Husky Extra-Deep 46 in. 9-Drawer Mobile Work Bench has arrived! This work bench is 24.5 in. deep, which creates 36% more storage capacity than traditional 18 in. deep units. The extra depth also means there is a much larger solid wood top to use as a work surface for all your projects. An integrated power strip on the side of the work bench provides easy access to power outlets and 2 USB Ports, so your tools and other electronic devices can always be charged up and ready to go! There is plenty of storage options within the work bench inside the (9) lockable 21.7 in. deep drawers. Each drawer glides easily on 100 lb. rated ball-bearing drawer slides, and the large bottom drawers have an extra set of slides to accommodate heavier items up to 200 lb. Each drawer also has a premium pre-cut drawer liner that will protect both your tools and drawers. Finally, the entire work bench can easily move around your work space with (4) 5 in. x 2 in. casters and large ergonomic push handle.