- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation; Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 fl. oz.
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
Warranty: 7 year consumer / 2 year commercial / 1 year rental
Details: Covered by Hitachi's industry leading 7-Year Consumer Warranty, the Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for largerBuilt to make quick work of big cleanup tasks, the Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower uses a 23.9 cc commercial-grade engine. It features PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology, a large two-finger throttle lever, and an auto-return stop switch. It offers an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute and delivers air speeds up to 170 miles per hour for effective debris removal.
At a Glance:
- 23.9 cc, 1.13-horsepower commercial-grade engine
- 441 cfm air volume with speeds up to 170 miles per hour for effective debris removal
- Auto-return stop switch simplifies startups
- PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology reduces fumes
- CARB Tier III compliant
Efficient, Low-Emission Engine
A 1.13 horsepower engine generates air speeds of 170 miles an hour making debris removal fast and easy. View larger.
Whether your cleanup job is big or small, your blower can only perform as well as the engine behind it. This Hitachi blower's 23.9 cc, 1.13-horsepower commercial-grade engine features PureFire low-emission two-stroke technology. Fewer fumes mean safer operation and less environmental impact. This design makes the blower CARB Tier III compliant for use in California.
High Air Volume and Velocity for Quick Debris Movement
The blower produces an air velocity of 170 miles per hour when used with the included taper nozzle. It has an air volume of 441 cubic feet per minute, which means it's suitable for big jobs--such as autumn leaf removal--and quick tasks--such as removing stray grass clippings.
Lightweight Design for User Comfort
Thanks to a lightweight design, this handheld blower is easy to maneuver. It weighs 8.6 pounds for reduced user fatigue, and it features a large two-finger throttle lever for easy operation.
For further convenience, the blower's auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the "on" position to simplify startups.
This Hitachi handheld blower is backed by a seven-year consumer warranty. When used in non-rental commercial applications, the blower is covered by a two-year warranty. When used in rental applications, it is covered by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Hitachi handheld blower, taper nozzle, owner's manual
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 15.2 x 11.1 inches