Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer Machine, Big Mouth Large 3" Feed Chute, Centrifugal, Easy to Clean, Powerful 1.1 HP Motor, Grey and Die-Cast Metal (67650A),
- HEALTHY, HOMEMADE JUICE IN SECONDS. Juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with extra-large pulp bin.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED FROM THE BEST SELLING JUICE EXTRACTOR BRAND*. Includes access to U. S. -based customer support.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Removable parts are dishwasher-safe and BPA-free.
- EXTRA-LARGE 3 INCH FEED CHUTE FITS WHOLE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. Less pre-cutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient-packed celery juice.
- POWERFUL 1. 1 HP MOTOR FOR MAXIMUM JUICE. 825W of power can turn a dense beet into smooth juice in seconds and yields more juice than the Beeville Juice Fountain Cold**.
- *Source: the NPD group/ Retail Tracking service, U. S. Unit Sales, 12 months ending March 2019.
- Breville and Juice Fountain are trademarks of Breville Group Ltd. Use of the trademarks does not imply affiliation or endorsement by Beeville pity Ltd.
Warranty: 1 year
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor - 67650
Tired of those expensive, sugary juices filled with preservatives and questionable additives? Ready to retire your old juicer and upgrade to something better? The Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor can take nutrition to the next level and help you kick-start a healthy lifestyle.
Eating healthier and incorporating fruits and veggies into snacks or meals doesn't have to be boring, expensive or time-consuming. In no time flat, before you can say "over-priced juice bar," the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor extracts the juice from a whole apple. This kitchen staple and secret weapon proves that there's a fast, easy way to add more produce into your daily diet. What's more, there is no need for adding sweeteners or preservatives, making juice the ultimate healthy drink.
Rated a "Best Buy" by a leading consumer advocacy publication, the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor flawlessly performs the task of extracting juice from whole fruits, vegetables, citrus fruits and tomatoes with efficiency and speed. Equipped with a powerful 1.1 horsepower motor, an extra-wide feed chute and a stainless steel cutter/strainer, it quickly processes whole fruits and vegetables — with no pre-cutting — to produce invigorating, healthy juice.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Makes up to 24-percent more juice than leading competitor
- 1.1 horsepower (Hp) motor has the power to extract juice from the toughest
- Extra-wide 3" chute fits whole fruits and vegetables, eliminating extra prep time
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer juices quickly
- High juice spout funnels juice directly into a variety of glass and container sizes
- Convenient 20-oz. juice container doubles as a serving pitcher
- Extra-large pulp bin saves time by allowing continuous juicing — no need to stop midway through extracting to empty the pulp bin
- Die-cast metal locking clips fasten securely for safe operation
- Designed for easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Commercial-grade ON/OFF toggle switch
PRODUCT USES & UNIQUE FEATURES
Part of a Healthy Lifestyle*
According to the USDA, "The benefits of eating fruits and vegetables daily are undeniable. People who eat more fruits and vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet, are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases, including heart attack and stroke, certain cancers, heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. It's also been proven to reduce the risk of developing kidney stones, decrease bone loss, ease muscle aches, alleviate high blood pressure and add years to your life." * Source: USDA, 2012 "Healthy Eating on a Budget." www.choosemyplate.gov
Freshly Prepared Juice Ranks High*
Did you know that 67% of juice drinkers say that "fresh juice tastes better" and prefer it to store-bought juice? Finding the time to shop and the energy to juice isn't always easy. But, with the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor, kick-starting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle couldn't be simpler. In just one 6 to 10-oz. serving (175-300 ml), fresh juice can fulfill the recommended daily value of Vitamin A and D, calcium, potassium, protein and fiber. And the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor is able to do that without the need for sugar, preservatives or additives. *Source: 2011, Hamilton Beach Online Survey of 300 juice drinkers.
Variety is Key
In addition to its speed and durability, the Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor comes with healthy recipes and suggestions for adding more vegetables to your day and "smart shopping" for the flavor and the season. Try out one of these healthy, delicious recipes to taste the difference in freshness:
Ingredients: 4 medium kale leaves 2 medium carrots, trimmed 1 cup baby spinach leaves 1 Granny Smith apple, quartered 1/2 lemon, peeled 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled s
Directions: 1. Juice all ingredients in order listed. 2. Stir well and serve. Makes: 2 servings
SPICY VEGGIE DELIGHT
Ingredients: 2 broccoli flowerets with stalk 1/4 green pepper 1 carrot 1 celery stalk 1 tomato Hot pepper sauce to taste
Directions: 1. Juice all vegetables in order listed. 2. Add hot pepper sauce to taste. 3. Stir well and serve. Makes: 1 serving
Ingredients: 2 bananas, peeled 1/2 cup blueberries 3 rings of pineapple 2 apples
Directions: 1. Juice all ingredients in order listed. 2. Stir well and serve. Makes: 1serving
Not sure what to do with the leftover pulp? The leftover pulp is mostly fiber and cellulose, which like the juice, contains necessary vital nutrients for the daily diet. Any leftover pulp can be used in a variety of recipes, frothy drinks, casseroles or soups, as well as for garden composting.
Thirsty for something other than juice? The Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor can help children, teens and adults get their daily vitamin intake with the option of making soy, almond or rice milk. To start, soak one cup of soybeans, almonds or rice in four cups of water for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator, and then slowly pour one cup into the food chute. The liquid extracted from the soaked mixture is the "milk." For enhanced milk flavor, consider adding vanilla or honey.
All removable plastic parts – except for the motor base – are dishwasher safe. For easy cleanup, run the strainer basket under water and brush off excess fiber buildup or pulp with cleaning brush. The pulp bin container can be emptied during juicing by turning extractor OFF and carefully removing from the unit. For easy cleanup, place a plastic grocery bag in the pulp bin container to collect the pulp and once juicing is complete, simply discard.
TIPS & CARE
Some extractors yield more juice than others, and the proportion of pulp to juice varies from fruit to fruit. Most fruits and vegetables such as apples, carrots and cucumbers will not need to be pre-cut into smaller pieces since they are likely to fit into the extra-wide feed chute. However, it is recommended that oranges, pineapples, melons and mangoes be peeled before placing in the unit to minimize impact on juice flavor. Also, all fruits with pits and large seeds, such as nectarines, peaches, apricots, plums and cherries MUST be pitted before juicing. To extract the maximum amount of juice every time, gently guide food down the feed chute slowly so that juice doesn't spray out of the spout. Do not allow pulp container to overfill, as this may prevent correct operation or damage to the unit.
Release Date: 2006-05-01
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 13.3 x 9.3 inches
Brand: Hamilton Beach