- Attach To The Top Of A Ladder To Provide Safe & Easy Transition From The Ladder To A Raised Surface
- No Tools, Drilling, Or Bolting To Install
- Provides 2 Offsetting Handrails For Point Of Walkthrough To Step On Or Off The Ladder
- Patented Equipment Assists Workers In Complying With OSHA Standard 1926.1053B
- Tightens Onto A Ladder By Hand
- Designed to attach over the top of the ladder and provide a safe and easy transition from the ladder to a second surface
- Requires no tools, drilling or bolting to hold it securely in place
- The unit provides two offsetting handrails that can be used to walk through and step on or off the ladder
- Helps workers comply with OSHA standard 1926.1053(b)
- Cushioned bumper pads help to protect the eave of the roof
Warranty: Guardian Fall Protection warrants to the purchaser that all products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Obligation under this warranty is limited to product replacement for the period of (2) years from the date of installation or use by the owner, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from the date of shipment. This warranty is not transferable. No other person or firm is authorized to assume or assign for Guardian Fall Protection any other liability in connection with the sale or use of our products. Furthermore, this warranty is void if any product is changed or altered in any way or if the product is used in a manner other than for which it is intended. This warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship; it does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse or accident. All returns to Guardian Fall Protection must have a return authorization which is obtained from our Customer Service department. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
Details: The Guardian, Fall Protection Safe-T Ladder Extension System, Attach To The Top Of A Ladder To Provide Safe & Easy Transition From The Ladder To A Raised Surface, No Tools, Drilling, Or Bolting To Install, Provides 2 Offsetting Handrails For Point Of Walkthrough To Step On Or Off The Ladder, Patented Equipment Assists Workers In Complying With OSHA Standard 1926.1053B Which States When Portable Ladders Are Used For Access To An Upper Landing Surface, Ladder Side Rails Shall Extend At Least 3'.9 M Above The Upper Landing Surface Which The Ladder Is Used To Gain Access, Simple To Use, Tightens Onto A Ladder By Hand, Will Never Scratch Or Damage The Ladder To Which It Is Attached, Safety Latch That Prevents It From Slipping Off The Ladder.Create an added measure of safety where you need it most with the Qual-Craft Safe-T Ladder Extension System. Half of all falls from ladders occur during the transition from the ladder to a second surface. The Safe-T Ladder Extension System attaches to most ladders quickly and securely, providing two offsetting handrails that can be used as support when stepping on or off the ladder. Adding the Safe-T Ladder Extension System is an easy and efficient way to comply with OSHA standards for ladder use.
At a Glance:
- Offsetting handrails provide support when stepping on or off top of ladder
- Increases ladder safety at the most vulnerable point
- Quickly and easily attaches to almost any ladder
- Specifically designed not to damage ladder or eaves of a house
- Helps meet OSHA standards for ladder safety
Extra Support Makes Ladder Use Easy
Two offsetting handrails allow safe and easy transitions stepping on or off the ladder. View larger.
Once installed, the Qual-Craft Safe-T Ladder Extension System provides two offsetting handrails that can be used when stepping on or off the top of the ladder. The ladder extension system allows a safe and easy transition from the ladder to a second surface.
Added Safety at the Most Vulnerable Point on a Ladder
Most falls from ladders occur either at the top of the ladder or during the transition from the ladder to a second surface. By attaching the Safe-T system to the top of a ladder, you can create increased safety and stability for future ladder use. Additionally, the extension ensures compliance with OSHA standards 1926.1053(b)(1) and 1926.502(b)(3), as well as ANSI standard 14.2, section 8.3.3.
Easy to Attach, Simple to Use
This sytem requires no tools, drilling, or bolting to hold it securely in place. The installation knobs can be easily tightened by hand without scratching or damaging the ladder, and a safety latch prevents the unit from slipping. Cushioned bumper pads help to protect the eaves of the roof. The handrails have handgrips for safer and easier use, while its aluminum design keeps the handles from getting hot in the sun.
What's in the Box
Ladder extension system.
Package Dimensions: 53.0 x 7.8 x 6.0 inches
Brand: Guardian Fall Protection