- 1/6 horsepower energy-efficient engine with thermal overload protection, has the ability to deliver water to maximumly height -16.5 feet; Remove max 17.5 gallons water in one minutes horizontally.
- Easy to install for quick draining, portable small pump with lengthened 25 feet power cable with more convenient.
- It works by simple plug-in operation, can remove water level down to 1/5".
- Presented two kinds of plastic adaptors, can connect to 3/4" standard garden hose and 1" hose pipe for more choices.
- High impact thermoplastic housing with environmental green color; UL certificated with one-year limited warranty.
Details: Product Details
Green expert 1/6 HP submersible utility pump is adapted to connect with 3/4" standard garden hose, can completely submersed in 16 feet depth Flooded Basement or Puddle of Accumulated Water for water drainage.
It also features a maximum pumping capacity of 1056 GPH for dependable efficiency and can lift water to 16.5 feet height with dependable efficiency.
1.5 amps full load motor with thermal protector for safety use.
The lengthened 25-feet power cable allows you to connect to the power conveniently.
This item is designed for common 115V, 60Hz.
Ideal for draining clean or slightly dirty water from any enclosing environment, such as cellars, reservoirs, pool covers, flooded basements, flat roofs and more, but not for applications involving salt water or brine.
This utility pump with a suction screen at the bottom can whisk away water to 1/5 inch from the floor and allows to pass 1/5 inch grains.
Output power: 1/6 HP
Max height: 16.4 feet
Max Flow: 1056 GPH
Max. submersible depth: 16 feet
Max grain size: 1/5 inch
Length of cable: 25 feet
1 x Submersible sump pump
2 x hose adapter
1 x detailed manual
We provide a 1-year limited warranty for this item from date of purchase. Please read instruction manual carefully before operation.
Brand: G green EXPERT