- 6.5A motor, 8- inch Oregon Chain and Bar, Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Automatic chain lubrication system to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use
- 3-position pivoting head allows you to cut at a variety of angles
- Aluminum telescopic tube with extension to 9.4ft for Long Reach Cutting
- Main handle with soft rubber grip makes it comfortable to use
The Garcare GPCS06 Corded pole chain saw with 6.5A motor is a powerful and reliable tool which provides very good service for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs. With the low-kickback 8-inch Oregon bar and chain makes lopping and pruning simple.Automatic chain lubrication system to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use.3-position pivoting head allows you to cut at a variety of angles. Aluminum telescopic tube for more stable and professional using.This machine extending and locking from an already impressive 6.8 ft to an incredible 9.4ft and will certainly get the job done on those hard to reach tall areas that other machines just can not touch. With soft rubber grips in handle to absorb vibration and more comfortable during use.Garcare garden tool makes your garden care work become easy and enjoyable. Specification: 8 Inch Oregon Chain and bar Powerful 6.5 amp electric motor Includes Shoulder Belt and Bar Cover With cord lock prevents cord from disconnecting.
Package Dimensions: 57.5 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches