- Lifetime Warranty
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets. Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- Hook & spudger tools and blade storage are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
- Includes screwdriver blade, 110 and 66 EverSharp blades for termination into 110 and 66 wiring blocks
- For replacement blades search 'Fluke Networks 10056000'
Details: The D914 series punch down tool provides quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. It's the only impact tool that combines torque and impact in one tool. It also includes a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage available in the handle.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches
Brand: Fluke Networks