- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Durable and lightweight aluminum handles that fit comfortably in your hands
- Bypass blade for clean cuts of green, living growth with cutting capacity: 1-1/2"
Details: The Power Gear 9136 bypass lopper is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. Power Gear pruning tools feature patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped many of the Power Gear tools earn the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, ergonomically designed Dura Frame handles fit your hand comfortably and offer excellent durability. The Fiskars 9136 includes a lifetime warranty.