- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Can be used as desk bike with height adjustable desks. Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33"L x 19"W x 46"H
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Details: The Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike is engineered with a 3-piece high-torque crank system that provides a smooth, consistent pedaling motion. A cushioned seat is designed to accommodate a variety of users, and the larger footplate prevents slippage while exercising. The 8-level magnetic tension control allows for custom adjustments.Recumbent exercise bikes have long been terrific workout accessories, but they're usually somewhat bulky, making them inconvenient for people with small homes or apartments. Enter the Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike, which folds up for easy storage and fits inside a closet, corner, or other compact space. It's the easiest way to enjoy the benefits of a recumbent workout without dedicating an entire room to your exercise equipment.
Despite the space-saving design, the 400XL is plenty powerful, with a precision-balanced flywheel and a quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system. The bike also includes an eight-level magnetic tension control system so you can find the right resistance for your training goals. It's easy to monitor your workout progress via the easy-to-read LCD display, which tracks your distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate. Best of all for frequent exercisers, the 400XL's semi-recumbent design is inviting and comfortable, making it ideal for people who dislike upright-style bikes or who are recovering from injury. Add in a large seat cushion and backrest and you have a great bike for riders of any size and body type.
Other details include extendable leg stabilizers; a hand pulse sensor for reading your heart rate; a three-piece, high-torque crank system that provides a smooth, consistent pedaling motion; large pedals with safety straps; and transport wheels for mobility.
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- User height: 5 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 2 inches
- Dimensions: 19 by 46 by 33 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year limited
Release Date: 2011-02-15
Package Dimensions: 46.5 x 17.0 x 10.0 inches