- Anti-diarrheal herbal whole food supplement specially formulated for dogs, providing safe and effective relief from diarrhea and loose stools
- Combination of nutritious whole foods and herbs recommended by holistic veterinarians to address troublesome stomach issues and aid in digestion
- All natural blend, composed of Pumpkin, Calcium Bentonite Montmorillonite Clay, Slippery Elm Bark, Apple Pectin, Ginger, Plantain, Marshmallow Root, Fennel, Banana, Chamomile
- Made in the USA.
- No preservatives, artificial ingredients, or fillers. No added Salt or Sugar
Details: Dr. Harvey’s Runs Be Done is an all-natural, safe and effective anti-diarrheal for your dog. The potent, yet soothing blend of pumpkin, slippery elm, apple, pectin, bentonite clay, and other healing herbs rapidly target loose stools and diarrhea, while promoting regularity and healthy digestion. And unlike canned pumpkin that goes to waste in the fridge, Runs Be Done comes in a convenient powder – simply use it as needed and store the rest!
What’s in Dr. Harvey’s Runs Be Done?
Runs Be Done is made from a tried and true formulation herbs that have shown demonstrated results in addressing diarrhea and loose stools in dogs, including Pumpkin, Calcium Bentonite Montmorillonite Clay, Slippery Elm Bark, Apple Pectin, Ginger, Plantain, Marshmallow Root, Fennel, Banana, Chamomile
What’s NOT in Dr. Harvey’s Runs Be Done?
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial or Synthetic ingredients
- NO By-products or fillers
- NO added salt or sugar
Directions for Use:
Mix with food. Dosage based on weight of dog.
- 12 lbs. – 1/2 scoop
- 13-24 lbs. – 1 scoop
- 25-40 lbs. – 1 1/2 scoops
- 41-60 lbs. – 2 scoops
- 61-90 lbs. – 3 scoops
- 90+ lbs. – 3 1/2 scoops
This container holds approximately 94 scoops. Each scoop is approximately 2100 mg.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.3 inches
Brand: Dr. Harvey's