- 22 kg unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for UK only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of Rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
Details: DEWALT DW745S 10" Compact job site Table saw with compact table saw stand features a Site-Pro Modular guarding system allowing for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 20" Of Rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Weighing only 45 lbs, The DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" Vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The DW7451 compact table saw stand included Features heavy-duty tube steel construction providing the strength you need for safe operation. It is also lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Both items are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 26.5 x 26.0 x 16.5 inches