- Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season
- New larger flywheel delivers twice the inertia for a road-like feel
- Power band technology offers a wide resistance range
- Infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed
- Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit performing better, longer
Legal Disclaimer: Hello. I purchased this in August, I moved literally a week after and I dont have enough space for my bike in my apartment. Looking to sell immediately!!
Details: The CycleOps Fluid Trainers fit a wide variety of wheel sizes. Designed with Power Band technology, it allows resistance levels to vary with cadence or gear shifts Fits 26", 27The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season. While many cyclists dread the indoor training season, ensuring proper bike set up will make any workout more comfortable and enjoyable.
This trainer features a new larger flywheel with twice the inertia for an improved, road-like feel. The power-band technology offers the widest resistance range--from easy spins to lung-burning climbs--without ever touching the unit. The infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed for realistic statistical analysis at the end of your ride. The Fluid 2 is surprisingly quiet, and the self-cooling mechanisms--including a patented fan design--keep the unit performing better, longer. Includes a training DVD to help keep you motivated during your indoor exercise.
Release Date: 2008-12-12
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 22.0 x 7.0 inches