- Lightweight, high-strength elliptical 26-inch aluminum handles
- Resharpenable, replaceable, Dual Arc bypass blade of fully heat-treated forged steel
- Forged, slant-ground hook with self-cleaning, deep sap groove
- New and improved locking nut eliminates nut-retaining clip
- Unmatched blade design dramatically reduces force to cut
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE Forging compacts steel molecules into the strongest, most durable tools, that last and hold a sharp edge longer and can easily be resharpened
Details: Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.