- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- 314 Square inches of primary cooking space, 133 Square inches of warming rack
- Tubular steel cart construction, 26" X 26" Of prep/serving space
- Dual adjustable dampers for maintaining specific temperatures
- Cast iron cooking grates enhance flavors and heat evenly
Details: Kamado style cooking comes from ancient cooking methods that used large clay ovens for insulation. Kamados of recent years are made of heavy ceramics. Char-Griller has developed this product for Kamado style cooking using innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient, affordable & Lighter weight than traditional ceramic kamados. This Kamado Kooker with cart can cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza. Truly the best food you will ever cook on a grill! Cart features 26" X 26" Of prep/serving space. Easy to assemble.
Package Dimensions: 26.6 x 24.8 x 23.0 inches