- Powerful - 27 tons of splitting capacity with a large 224cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine
- Versatile - converts from horizontal to vertical in seconds, allowing you to handle large, heavy logs with ease
- Efficient - 11-second cycle time, expanded operator area and dependable auto-return valve capable of over 300 cycles per hour
- Portable - Towable up to 45 mph and fits most ATV/UTV towing applications with an extended tongue, 2 in. ball hitch coupler and 16 in. tires
- Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power equipment designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets
Details: The Champion Power Equipment 100424 27-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Full Beam Log Splitter offers relief from the back-breaking work of splitting logs. A powerful Champion 224cc single-cylinder OHV engine features; cast-iron sleeve, 0.9 Gal. fuel tank, 0.6 Qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and low-oil shutoff sensor. Never struggle with large logs again, as three simple steps converts the splitter from horizontal to vertical. Twenty-seven tons of splitting force power your needs to handle logs up to 24 in. long, weighing up to 100 lbs. Hydraulic oil system has a 5 Gal. capacity and operates at 11 GPM. Capable of over 300 cycles per hour with an 11-second cycle time, expanded operator area and dependable auto-return valve. Log catchers keep the split wood within easy reach. A 2-stage gear pump reliably adjusts flow and pressure to increase productivity. Fits in most truck beds or towable with DOT-approved wheels for up to 45 mph, a 2 in. ball hitch coupler and extended tongue that will fit most ATV/UTV towing applications. Hassle free with included oil funnel, 10W-30 engine oil and hydraulic oil. (Note: unit comes assembled when purchased in-store; units ordered online come unassembled even if picked up in-store). EPA certified and CARB compliant.
Brand: Champion Power Equipment