Chamberlain / LiftMaster / Craftsman 940EV-P2 Garage Door Opener Keyless Entry Keypad, Security +2.0 Compatible
- Works with most major brands: Compatible with Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door openers from 1993 to present (openers with safety sensors)
- Single button Closure. Install the battery and program the Keyless Entry prior to installation. Make sure the garage door opener has a working light bulb because it is a programming indicator. Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Temporary Pin Can Be Programmed For Deliveries/guests
- Easy Installation and Programming Within Minutes and easy to follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Compatible with nearly every Chamberlain, LiftMaster, and Craftsman garage door opener installed in North America From 1993 To Present; Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Note: Please refer the user manual below for better use
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: Get the added convenience of being able to access and control your Chamberlain, Craftsman of LiftMaster Garage Door Opener without using a remote control or key. The Chamberlain 940EV Keyless Entry offers wireless installation and allows use of a 4-number pin security code to open and close your garage door. It is designed for hassle-free wireless installation and programming. Includes a cover for weather protection. Seamlessly fits into any home design.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.5 x 1.7 inches