- FAST HEATING coil element warms an area up to 200 sq. ft. in a hurry. Ceiling installation is possible with models that are 1,500 watts or less. These models work best at elevations under 10,000 feet
- EFFICIENT AND QUIET fan spreads the warmth all around
- REST SAFE AND EASY - safety features turn heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- MAXIMIZE LIVING SPACE with the unique compact design which recess mounts discreetly into the wall
- COMPLETE UNIT includes a wall can, heater, grill, and thermostat for hard-wired installation
- Built-in Adjustable Thermostat
- Fan Forced Electric Heater
- High Gloss Enamel Paint; UL Listed Heater
- Cut Out Dimensions: 8" W x 10.25" H; Rough In Dimensions: 8" W x 10.25" H x 4" D
- Wall Can Dimensions: 7.875" W x 11.5" H x 4" D; Grill Dimensions: 9" W x 12" H
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Details: Get warm on your terms with this top selling wall heater. The Com-Pak is an efficient and affordable way to add warmth without installing ductwork. With multiple installation options and proven safety features, your family can enjoy safe, sensible warmth for years.
The durable, reliable design of the Com-Pak CSC202TW heater has a powder coating designed to eliminate sharp edges while providing a high gloss finish. 2000 watts at 240 volts or 1500 watts at 208 volts makes it ideal for medium sized rooms. The thermostat is in low position when the knob is turned completely counterclockwise (complete units without a built-in thermostat are also available). The temperature range of the thermostat is 40°F - 85°F.
Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.25 in. H x 4 in. D.
Proudly Made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 9.7 x 6.1 inches