- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS TABLE - The Centrefold 25 ping pong table is a high quality Butterfly Table Tennis Table for table tennis tournaments or game rooms. Featuring a 1 inch top, 5 year warranty, net set, and strong folding frame on wheels.
- GREAT WARRANTY - This professional ping pong table is backed by a 5 year warranty that ensures quality and longevity. When you buy a Butterfly ping pong table, you buy quality.
- 1 INCH THICK SCRATCH PROOF TOP - Centrefold 25 is regulation size with a 1 inch ( 25mm ) scratch proof top making it one of the best ping pong tables on the market
- STRONG FRAME PING PONG TABLE - The rail attached to the table top is 2.75" steel to protect the table tennis top. The legs consist of 2" steel that makes this ping pong table extremely durable and strong.
- EASY SETUP - This 1 piece fold and roll designed Centrefold 25 professional table tennis table ships fully assembled and has adjustable feet to ensure a level playing surface on unlevel floors. Unbox, unfold, attach the net, and begin playing.
- EASY STORAGE - The Centrefold 25 Table Tennis Table stores easily by releasing the red safety lever on each half and folding the table. This can be done by 1 or 2 people. The ping pong table wheels allow easy transport.
- WHEELS - Table is equipped with 5" locking wheels that rotate while transporting your Centrefold 25 table tennis table to its storage location.
- ITTF TABLE TENNIS TABLE - This ITTF approved table tennis table is the official table for several high caliber ping pong tournaments, such as the Butterfly North American Tour.
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS NET - Tournament quality Europa table tennis net set is included. The ping pong net has clamps and adjustments to secure the net at the appropriate tension and height.
Legal Disclaimer: Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
Details: The Centrefold 25 table tennis table by Butterfly Table Tennis is perfect for competition or those wanting exceptional quality. Backed by a 5 year warranty, this professional ping pong table is dependable and ensures the highest quality. The 1 inch top gives a very consistent bounce perfect for professional or home competitive play. The frame is sturdy and durable with 2 inch square steel legs. This table ships fully assembled and has a one piece, foldable and rolling design that's perfect for those with minimal storage space and easy enough for one person to maneuver. The 25mm top is scratch proof and surrounded by a hard PVC band with a strong two inch steel rim. The legs are placed 400mm inward which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors. Unlevel floors? No problem. If has adjustable feet to keep your table level. Included is the Europa Net Set, which is the highest professional quality net set by Butterfly. The Centrefold 25 table tennis table is approved by the International Table Tennis Federation ( ITTF ) and was the official table for the 2004 and 2005 U.S. Open ITTF Pro Tour Championships. It is currently the official table of the Butterfly North America Tour. The Centrefold 25 has a regulation size 9x5 top and is 2.5 ft high in the playing position. It folds and locks into storage position with the release lock safety feature. When in the storage position, it is 5 ft wide x 1.6 ft long x 5.25 ft high. Butterfly is the preferred table tennis brand by professionals around the world.The official table of the 2005 U.S. Open ITTF Pro Tour Championships, the Butterfly T2625S Centrefold 25 Rollaway Table Tennis Table offers a one-piece fold-and-roll design that is perfect for those with minimal storage space, and easy enough for one person handle. The legs are placed 400mm inward from the sides, which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors. The blue, one inch scratch-proof top is surrounded by a hard PVC band and strong two-inch steel rim. It also offers a red steel frame with adjustable feet for leveling the table and large, sturdy wheels (5-inch ball bearing casters) for easy movement. It folds up to 63 inches high, 15 inches wide.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in the small town of Yanai City, Japan in 1950. This was the beginning of a company career which is almost unique in table tennis. A renowned international for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream of a lifetime when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could hardly imagine that he would make Butterfly the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and a profound technical knowledge meant success. 0ver and over again he looked for new possibilities in order to optimize techniques by innovative playing material. Tamasu realized that each player is different and has strengths and weaknesses. By offering individual playing material Tamasu wanted to help players right from the beginning to emphasize their individuality. Since 1983 Butterfly has its own training and research center in Tokyo. Highly qualified scientists co-operate with world class players and coaches for the development of rubber and blade technology. Butterfly's rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.
Release Date: 2012-09-15
Package Dimensions: 66.0 x 60.0 x 14.0 inches