- 3/4 HP DUAL APPLICATION TANKLESS SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP: State of the art 3/4 HP stainless steel jet pump to provide the best corrosion resistance fresh water supply for your home, cottage and farms.
- JET PUMP: Eliminates the need for a tank and pressure switch. Delivers full flow and maximum pressure.
- BOOSTER PUMP: Ideal as a pressure booster or a conventional shallow well jet pump.
- PUMP OPERATION: Automatic operation, no maintenance, electronic control that prevents the pump from running out of water in case of low water supply.
- STAINLESS STEEL JET PUMP: Stainless steel pump body prevent corrosion and rust contamination.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The BURCAM stainless steel shallow well jet pump equipped with an industrial motor fan cooled motor with a large stainless steel corrosion-resistant body, easy to prime.
- SHALLOW WELL JET PUMP: Maximum vertical lift of 25 feet.
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Details: 3/4 horsepower, 115 volts, 60 Hz powerful dual application system: can be used as a shallow well jet pump with an electronic control or to boost water pressure. No need for a pressure switch and pressure tank. The electronic control prevents the pump from running dry. Eliminate rust and drink cleaner water with a stainless steel pump. Recommended for residential use in homes, cottages or farms. Maximum vertical lift of 25'. Built-in ejector. High performance impeller. Totally enclosed fan cooled motor, bearing to bearing, powered by a full-time run capacitor to eliminate starting wear vs regular motors. Thermal and overload protection. Large stainless steel corrosion-resistant body, easy to prime. Built for an intermittent or a continuous use. Easy to install, comes with 10-ft power cord. Maximum pressure of 65 PSI. 1" NPT suction and discharge. 0 - 100 PSI pressure gauge. Capacity at 30 PSI: 897 US GPH/5’; 749 US GPH/10’; 638 US GPH/15’; 555 US GPH/20’; 472 US GPH/25’. Not recommended for sand point applications. In a pressure boosting application, a water pressure regulator must be installed before the inlet of the pump if the source pressure exceeds 25 PSI.