- Designed for a permanent installation and a maximum lift of 15 feet for homes and cottages, suitable for raw sewage applications. To be used in basements, washrooms and laundry tubs.
- Vortex impeller, clog-free Type , made from noryl, will not corrode, maintains pumping performance, year after year.
- Mechanical seal Type 15a tested for 1 million cycles
- Capacity up to 3600 US GPH.
- 115V 60 hz. Motor Oil cooled with automatic thermal overload protection
- 2'' suction and discharge
- The robust cast iron body provides strength and longevity
- 2 year warranty
Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
Details: The BURCAM 400504Z submersible sewage ejector pump is designed for residential sewage applications to eliminate solids up to 2” in diameter. The pump features a robust cast iron body and a clog-free Noryl vortex impeller. The ½ HP, 115V, 60 Hz oil-cooled motor includes automatic thermal and overload protection. The piggyback tethered float switch ensures automatic operation. This pump can be used in a new installation or to replace an existing sewage pump. The maximum head is 15 feet and the capacity is up to 3600 US GPH.