Brightech Hudson 2 - Living Room LED Arc Floor Lamp For Behind the Couch - Alexa Compatible Pole Hanging Light To Stand Up Over the Sofa - with LED Bulb - Jet Black
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE ARCH LAMP THAT LOOKS GREAT WITH ANY DÉCOR: The Brightech Hudson works with smart outlets that are Alexa, Google Home, or Apple HomeKit enabled etc. (Requires smart outlet sold separately.) Its classic design fits perfectly in any room including industrial, mid century modern, and contemporary decor. The black or oil rubbed bronze finish on the sturdy stem and base pairs perfectly with the linen lamp shade.
- REVIEWERS ENJOY IT NEXT TO A SECTIONAL SOFA, DESK, BED ETC: You can adjust the height of the Hudson with its arm, which is offset from the lamp base & pole. The adjustable arm can extend 2-3 feet out over a couch, desk, bed, or chair so that you can place the light where you need it most. Use this lamp to illuminate reading, knitting, cross stitching, or any other hobby. The Hudson floor lamp stands around 5.5 feet tall and has a weighted base to prevent it from tipping.
- OVER THE SECTIONAL ARCHED HANGING LIGHT FOR READING: Brighten your indoor space with a hanging light beside your sofa or armchair and be free of the glare of overhead lights or exposed bulbs. The Hudson drum shade and the warm white (3000K) bulb gives off warm, cozy light in your home or office.
- 20,000 HOUR LIFE LED BULB INCLUDED: This standing lamp includes a 9.5 Watt, 800 lumen power saving LED bulb so that you will never have to replace a bulb. It's 3,000K warm white light is pleasant, and because it's LED it outlasts energy burning halogen or incandescent bulbs. Save money and energy with the Hudson. Note: Bulb not dimmable.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you. Applies to products bought from Brightech (not just Brightech branded) in new condition.
Details: As versatile as it is attractive, Brightech's Hudson Pendant Floor Lamp pairs effectively with a variety of decorating styles: the lamp looks equally "at home" amid contemporary, mid-century modern, or industrial-influenced abodes. Its slender, glistening stem rises to a cantilevered arm that displays a circular, open-top drum shade. When you move the adjustable pendant arm, the shaded light moves, too, letting you re-cast where the soft, luminous light falls. The Hudson's base can nestle within a corner, yet the pendant design brings the light out towards the middle of a room.The stem's sleek finish (available in Oil-Rubbed Bronze or Classic Black) creates a glossy contrast to the textured fabric shade. A neutral linen hue that turns beige/burlap once illumined, the shade gives off a relaxing warm glow. The Hudson has the profile of an expensive designer lamp, yet costs substantially less. Because of the length of the adjustable arm, the lamp's base should be set approximately 2 to 3 feet away from a sofa. Loosen the knob at the top of the stem to raise the pendant arm higher or lower, then tighten the knob to anchor the shade in place. Voila!The Hudson Floor Lamp includes Brightech's energy-saving, cool-to-the-touch LightPro LED bulb that will fit into the standard E26 medium base socket. Drawing a mere 9.5 watts, the long-lasting LED has every advantage over short-lived incandescent bulbs. LED won't fizzle and burnout, and it never makes a room uncomfortably warm. Best of all, LED doesn't guzzle power; using LED reduces your electricity bill over time. LightPro has 800 Lumens, a color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin, and 45,000 hours of soft, calming light.Easy to assemble within a half-hour, the Hudson stands 70 inches in height. The drum shade measures 8 inches tall by 16 inches wide. The heavily weighted base makes tipping over unlikely. Plug into 110-120V outlets only.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 18.0 x 5.0 inches