- 1500-watt panini press with nonstick, scratch-resistant Quantanium cooking surface
- Flat bottom plate for fast, thorough cooking; ribbed top plate creates grill marks
- Floating hinge; 4 height settings; on/ready lights; nonslip feet; locking storage clip
- Cord wrap; brushed stainless-steel housing; user manual with recipes included
- Measures 13 by 11-3/4 by 5-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Details: In keeping with its heritage of creating the world's first domestic version of a professional sandwich press, Breville introduces the Panini Duo . With a 1500-watt heating element that heats up quickly, the Panini Duo's top plate delivers beautiful grill marks on any kind of bread, while its bottom plate delivers even and quicker heat on the flat to make the perfect Panini or your own toasted sandwich creation. Grill surfaces are made with a non-stick, scratch-proof Quantanium surface for easy cleaning. With its sturdy construction and stainless steel construction, the Panini Duo delivers on Breville's promise of performance and elegance.Care- The grill is easier to clean when slightly warm but should always be allowed to cool somewhat before cleaning. Always clean the panini press after each use to prevent build up on baked-on foods. Wipe the cooking plates with a soft damp cloth. If the cooked on food is not removed with the damp cloth, reheat the grill for 1 – 2 minutes then brush the food with a little oil. Allow to stand for 5 minutes with the grill turned off, then wipe with a damp cloth. Wipe the outside of the grill with a soft damp cloth and warm soapy water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or harsh scouring pads on either the plates or the outside of the grill. This can scratch and damage the surfaces.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 13.4 x 6.3 inches