- ABS SHELL CONSTRUCTION with Adjustable Visor
- LIGHTWEIGHT FULL-FACE - offers comfort and protection for dirt jump or BMX riders who want a smaller size and profile
- SPECIFICATIONS - X-Small (48-51 cm), Small (52-54 cm), Medium (55-57 cm), and Large (58-60 cm) Sizes; 15 Helmet vents; CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078 Certifications
Details: FULL-9'S RAD LITTLE BROTHER. At just 850 grams, the Sanction is our low-profile full-face helmet aimed at dirt shredders and BMX riders who don't need the more robust Full-9 or Transfer-9. The Sanction has become the choice of adults who want full-face protection but prefer a smaller size and profile. If you're riding a chairlift, go with a Full-9 or Transfer-9. But if you're pedaling BMX or dirt jumps, this helmet will serve you well.With aggressive, moto-inspired styling, the Sanction is a smaller, lightweight, full-face helmet for BMX, Super-D, and all-mountain riding. Weighing in at just 950 grams, the Sanction has 15 vents for optimum airflow and its low-profile design is sized smaller for younger riders. Featuring a hand laminated fiberglass shell for lightweight strength and offered at a recession-busting value, the Sanction is ready for anything.
- Weight: 950 grams / 33.5 ounces
- Vents: 15
- Strap Color: Black
- Usage: BMX Race
- Certifications: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle
- Small: 52 to 54 centimeters / 20.45 to 21.25 inches
- Medium: 55 to 57 centimeters / 21.65 to 22.45 inches
- Large: 58 to 60 centimeters / 22.8 to 23.6 inches
More world champions have worn Bell Helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix racing through the Indy 500 to Olympic cycling, Bell helmets have played a vital role in protecting sports men and women for nearly 50 years. Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. Richter's commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise. His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality, and innovation.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 13.0 x 12.0 inches