- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling wastewater in typical basement or small lift station applications
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2" NPT discharge; Passes 2" spherical solids; 3450 RPM; Lifts water up to 25 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware; Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal; Oil lubricated ball bearings
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
Details: Barnes sewage pumps pack incredible power into an efficient, compact frame. With just a 10” x 7” footprint, the Barnes SEV412VFT is able to discharge up to 4,260 gallons an hour and up to 25 feet of vertical height.
Designed for everyday septic tank use, Barnes sewage pumps are able to handle most low and high head residential and light commercial wastewater applications.
All of our sewage pumps feature a dual ball bearing design and cast iron impellers. They’re robustly designed with a stainless steel shaft and heavy-duty seal for long operational life and dependable service.
The Barnes SEV412VFT pump is equipped with a 20 ft. waterproof power cord and a 2" NPT discharge pipe for high capacity pumping. A permanent, split capacitor motor allows for optimum performance while a high-efficiency 1/2-HP motor packs the power needed to get the job done.
Every Barnes sewage pump is CSA C/US listed and backed by a 24-month limited warranty. Order yours today!