- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling waste water in typical basement or small lift station applications
- SPLIT CAPACITOR MOTOR: For increased reliability, higher performance, longer motor life, great starting torque and lower amp draw
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2" NPT vertical discharge; Passes 2" spherical solids; Lifts water up to 25 feet
- ROBUST DESIGN: Stainless steel shaft and hardware; Heavy duty industrial carbon/ceramic seal; Oil lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
Details: Barnes sewage pumps pack incredible power into an efficient, compact frame. With just an 11" x 8" footprint, the Barnes is able to discharge up to 7,500 gallons an hour and up to 25 feet of vertical height.
Designed for everyday septic tank use, Barnes effluent pumps are able to handle most low and high head residential and light commercial waste water applications.
All of our sewage pumps feature a dual ball bearing design and cast iron impellers. They’re robustly designed with a stainless steel shaft and heavy-duty seal for long operational life and dependable service.
The Barnes pump is equipped with a waterproof power cord to help simplify maintenance and a 2" NPT discharge pipe for high capacity pumping. A permanent, split capacitor motor allows for optimum performance while a high-efficiency 4/10--HP motor packs the power needed to get the job done.
Every Barnes effluent pump is CSA C/US listed and backed by a 24-month limited warranty. Order yours today!
Barnes pump products provide versatility, high performance and unequaled value. For more than a century, design and specifying engineers, plumbing contractors and end-users have relied on Barnes pumps for reliability and durability.
From essential applications like sewage and wastewater to decorative fountain pumps found in the town square, Barnes pumps deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions with speed and accuracy.