- FOR SEWAGE USE: Designed for handling wastewater in typical basement or small lift station applications
- COMPLETE SYSTEM: System comes pre-assembled and includes Barnes SEV412 heavy duty cast iron sewage pump
- HIGH CAPACITY PUMPING: Large 2" NPT vertical discharge; 3,450 RPM; Lifts water up to 26 feet; 41-gallon basin
- EASY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE: Split Cover with Floatree, 2" vent, 2" Discharge and cord openings, and all necessary hardware included
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Purchase includes a 24-month limited warranty
Warranty: Limited 2-year warranty
Details: Barnes PitPro 25 by 24 inch Packaged Sewage Pump Systems are designed to handle wastes from lavatories, laundry tubs, floor drains, water closets and other residential and commercial areas. These heavy duty sewage systems come pre-assembled and are designed to push the waste water from below ground up to where normal drainage will handle it.
The Simplex 126920 features a heavy duty sewage pump with dual ball bearing design and cast iron impellers. It is robustly designed with a stainless steel shaft and heavy-duty seal for long operational life and dependable service.
Every Barnes sewage system is CSA C/US listed and backed by a 24-month limited warranty. Order yours today!
Barnes pump products provide versatility, high performance and unequaled value. For more than a century, design and specifying engineers, plumbing contractors and end-users have relied on Barnes pumps for reliability and durability.
From essential applications like sewage and wastewater to decorative fountain pumps found in the town square, Barnes pumps deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions with speed and accuracy.