- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Front swivel wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging.Recommended Use :6 m ~ 50 lbs or up to 42.
- Reclining padded seat with 5 point harness, tether, large canopy and storage basket
- Convenient child and parent trays with 2 cup holders
- Easy compact fold for storage or travel
Details: The Expedition jogging stroller features large bicycle tires and a front swivel wheel that can be unlocked for low speed maneuvering or locked into place for jogging. Stroller also can accept any of the baby trend flex-loc or inertia infant car seats to make a travel system, comes with both a parent tray with 2 cup holders and a storage compartment and child tray with cup holder. The multi-position reclining padded seat, has a fully adjustable 5 point safety harness and tether strap, and fully adjustable ratcheting canopy to block the sun and wind. The stroller folds effortlessly with a trigger release into a compact fold for easy storage or transport, and the extra wide ergonomically shaped rubber handle is both soft for pushing and cushy when transporting. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility, comes with an extra large storage basket, lightweight rugged steel frame construction and JPMA certified. Product Care and Maintenance - To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth. Check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching on a regular basis. Replace or repair parts as needed.
Release Date: 2014-06-26
Package Dimensions: 34.0 x 18.0 x 13.0 inches
Brand: Baby Trend