View More on Amazon
- EASILY ASSEMBLE-This log rocking armchair every parts with part No and manual included.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND HEAVY DUTY to support 250 LBS.The lounge relaxing chair with contoured seat slat and high fan shape back can comfort your waist ,bottom and back .Size details see the 7th picture.
- FUNCTIONAL STYLE-The wood patio rocker can be knock down to a log Adirondack chair or a log armchair when you don't want it to rock.
- RUSTIC DESIGN-most of the logs will have cracks,this is normal for outdoor wooden furniture since it can protect the logs from further splitting in rain or snow weather.
- SPECIAL ANTIQUE TORCH FINISH - The durable burnt treated fir wood with two coating PU painting regarded as weather-resistance.The special finish can decor your backyard ,porch ,portside and living room .
Warranty: 1 year.
Details: The durable fir wood construction of this rocking chair is sturdy and stylish. Experience the rustic feel of the woods right on your front porch.The attractive fan high back and curved slatted seat provide the greatest comfort and support as you unwind after a hectic day at work .
This chair is easy to assemble and has a generous seating capacity 250 LBS. Product Weight :24.7 pounds Dimensions:26.37 in x 38.58 in x 39.3 in .
This armrest chair is produced by a manufacture since 1998 .Who's professional on log furniture . You may notice cracks in the wood knowns as "checking".Checking is a natural characteristic of the wood and does not affect the structural integrity of the wood and does not affect the structural integrity of your furniture. As the log is kiln dried ,the outer layer of the log shrinks more than the core .If you look at the core on the piece of wood where the checking is noticeable,you will see that the checking does not extend past the core of the log,every log back side with man made grove for moisture dry out.
Fir has characteristics very similar to Cedar. Well known for its combination of stability and light weight, it is commonly used in furniture, both here and abroad. While being naturally weather-resistant, it may be further stained or finished to endure and age gracefully for many years. If left unfinished, the wood will fade to a silver gray when used outdoors. Like Cedar, the grain is usually straight and displays prominent growth rings and knots.
Package Dimensions: 34.3 x 24.6 x 8.4 inches