- Amella- The United States Trustworthy Brand.We only AUTHORIZED Amella hair to sell our products.(Beware of Counterfeit from other sellers)
- Hair Quality:Double Machine Weft, High elasticity & Bouncy, Tight & Neat, No Shedding,No Tangle,No Lices,Soft & Shiny.
- Hair bundles:95-100g/Bundle(3.3oz-3.5oz)Full Weight and True to length;Double Machine Weft,High elasticity & Bouncy,Tight & Neat,Tangle & Shedding Free
- Lace Closure:1pc 4"X4" 10-22inch, 35-50g/pc,Body Wave Lace Closure, Free Part/Middle Part/3 Part available
- Delivery Time:3-5 working days. (Amazon Prime 1-day shipping, 2-day shipping and standard shipping);Special Package and Gifts-(Beware of Counterfeit)
Details: Hair Material:100% Unprocessed virgin Brazilian Human Hair,Collected from One Young Donor.
Hair Extension Type:Machine double weft;
Hair Texture:Brazilian Body Wave Human Hair with 4x4 Swiss Lace Closure
Hair Weight&Length: Full Head Brazilian Virgin Hair 3 Bundles. Each bundle is 95g-100g (3.3-3.5oz),For the length, stretching the virgin hair to be STRAIGHT then measure it.
About Lace Closure
Lace Size: 4"x4"
Lace Color:Medium Brown
Lace material:Swiss Lace No Bleached Knots,Strong and Invisible.
Density:125%-130% Full Density
Hair Parting:Three Part
Closure Measurement or Length Standard: 1.Stretch Closure to Straight, and then Measure from the Top Lace to the Hair ends of Middle Part(Longest Part)2.We Suggest buying longer Lengths Closure to match Hair Bundles for better Blend between them.
FAQ About Virgin Brazilian Hair
Q1:How to tell human hair from synthetic hair?
A: 100% Human Hair. You can tell them by burning hair and smelling. For Human hair, fulling of natural protein, it will be ash and white smoke. For synthetic hair, it will be a sticky ball and black smoke.
Q2:How long does it last?
A:It depends on your maintainance.Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it with hair care tips,normally it could last 6-12 months.
Q3:Can I dye/color the Hair
A:Yes.The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair.We recommend to dye darker,since it is difficult for the original colour to fade.Improper dying will ruin the hair.We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the virgin hair.if you are not professional,please.go to the salon.
A: Any issue about our products(refunding or returning) or service, please feel free to email us. We promise to give you a satisfactory solution at the first time.