- Two-step drill bit and extractor in one tool. Multiple tools not required.
- Self centering drill tip; no walking or wandering. No grinding, center punching required.
- Can be used in quick change chucks. Easy to use.
- Tempered twice for extra hardness. Results in multiple extractions per tool.
- Made from M2 HSS. Highest quality steel used and made in the USA.
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty.
Details: Remove broken and damaged screws and bolts in two easy steps. Each of the four dual ended bits in this set feature a burnishing tip to prepare the screw or bolt for removal and a threaded tip to grip and extract them when powered with a 3/8" drill. Removes many types of screws up to 4" in length including hex, Phillips, and square drive and bolts up to 3/8". Each of the four bits are different widths to handle a different range of screw and bolt sizes. Additional Features: Bit #1 handles No. 4-No. 7 screws and No. 10 bolts (5mm) Bit #2 handles No. 8-No. 10 screws and 1/4" bolts (6mm)Bit #3 handles No. 11-No. 14 screws and 5/16" bolts (8mm)Bit #4 handles No. 16-No. 24 screws and 3/8" bolts (10mm)Everybody knows the frustration of removing stripped screws and bolts. With the Alden 4-Piece Grabit Broken Bolt and Damaged Screw Extractors Set, you can finally get rid of that headache. It is industrial strenghth and is made from high quality tool steel. It is designed to be used in a variable reversible drill but is also effective using a 1/4 inch hex screwdriver and extracts many type fasteners including: Phillips, Slotted, Hex, Trox, Tri-Wing,Pozidriv, Fearson, most tamper resistant screws and many more.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.6 x 0.9 inches