- Hot or cold water circulation, up to 19.7 feet head, 18 GPM, 3-speed switchable
- 2 pole, single phase, 115 volt motor, switchable at 100/70/55 watts, low electricity usage.
- Cast iron body with 3 feet power cord plug, 3 year warranty
- 1" FPT internal threaded flanges are easy for your maintenance and replacement.
- Multi-applications on residential and commercial hydronic radiant heating and plumbing
Details: About The Product
A heating circulation pump is used to speed up the heating process and circulation of domestic water. A circulation pump can be fitted to a hot water tank, manifold, swimming pool heating side, sidearm heat exchanger, and other parts of the heating system to help circulate the water in the house. Our product comes with three speed options, allowing you to regulate the output to precisely match the requirement of the application. Our product, featuring a self-lubricating wet rotor design, operates whisper-quiet and maintenance-free. This listing is for the pump (with gaskets), flanges and bolts are included.
Rated at 115V 60Hz single phase AC
Pressure of system < 1.0MPa
Pressure of water inlet > 0.1 MPa
Pumped liquid shouldn't include solid impurities exceeding 0.2mm
For indoor use only
Not for submersible use
Do not run pump dry
Use copper conductors only
Do not install the motor part above or below the pump body
Voltage: 115 (60Hz)
Input Power (High/Med./Low; Watts): 100 / 70 / 55
Rated Current (High/Med./Low; Amps.): 0.9 / 0.7 / 0.5
Head Range: 0 - 18.7'
Maximum Temperature: 230F
Maximum Pressure: 145psi
Port Size: 1" NPT
Materials: Cast Iron
Dimensions, Weight: 7.5" x 7.5" x 6", 8.9 lb
Residential and Commercial Applications
Hydronic Radiant Heating
Domestic Water Heating
Forced Air Heating
Solar Hot Water Heating